Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thursdays Rock - Worship


Christy Nockles' (formerly of Watermark) voice has amazed me since the first time I heard it a few years ago (the song was Knees to the Earth). It's pure. That's the best word I know to describe it. And she truly worships through music. It's beautiful.


She recently released a new CD, Life Light Up. It was one of the $5 deals on Amazon last month, so I bought it... and it has not left my car stereo since. It's amazing, and I love belting it out along with her in the car. If you were to drive next to me (and I'm not on the phone), you're likely to see me singing along with a big smile on my face.


Just thought I'd share in case anyone was looking for some new worship music... You can listen to some of it here.
NaBloWriMo: Day 12

No comments:

Post a Comment