Friday, August 7, 2009

New Plan

So last night as I was trying to go to sleep, but was still hyped-up thanks to my need to try out the recipe for Vietnamese Coffee I came across, I finally figured out a plan for this blog-o-mine! Which is exciting beyond words... so much so that I'm going to take next week to get things organized and re-launch on August 17th! I'm sure you're all on pins and needles with anticipation - ha!

Here's what you have to look forward to...

Monday Munchies (Recipe of the week)
Tuesday Toodles (Craft project of the week)
Wordless Wednesday (Picture of some sort)
Thursdays Rock! (Music related)
Floatsam Friday (blatant rip-off of Meg - rambling of whatever I want to write about!)

I have A LOT of backlog, so I'll get it organized and get going... wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment