Sunday, July 13, 2008

Baby Showers and Birthdays!

I was able to create a few cards this weekend for a baby shower for my good friend Melissa and then for some birthdays that we're celebrating at work this week. I leave for Birmingham REALLY early tomorrow morning - so I wanted to get these posted before I left!

The baby shower card was a bit of a challenge because she has decided to be surprised by the gender of the baby -so it had to be a gender neutral card! While it was challenging, this is probably one of my favorite cards that I've made...



These were for the birthdays at work this week. I am just kinda "eh" about them - I like them, but I probably won't be repeating them. The one with the orange background, I like, but I wish I would have used yellow instead of orange, but didn't have any yellow paper on hand - I'll have to add it to my order at the next stamp camp!


No comments:

Post a Comment