Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Dinner

I simply wanted to link up the recipes I used for our Christmas Dinner (mainly so family could see them...) Sorry, there wasn't exactly time for pictures!

Ham (Mom brought and baked)

Crash Hot Potatoes

Green Bean Bundles

Roasted Vegetables (no recipe, just fresh broccoli, cauliflower and asparagus drizzled in olive oil, sprinkled with sea salt/ground black pepper and roasted for 20 min at 425^)

Garlic Roasted Mushrooms

Garden Salad (brought and made by my uncle)

Parker House Rolls


And I guess that was it! I know there weren't a ton of leftovers (which made me happy!), but it was plenty to feed 9 people a great meal!

Desserts:

German Chocolate Cake

Snickerdoodle Bundt Cake

Caramel Apple Cheesecake Pie

Now, there were plenty of leftovers of the above! Much to the dismay of my hips!


Another post coming soon with the 12 Treats of Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment