Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday Toodles - Jewelry Holder/Picture Frame


The other day I was watching something on television and saw these picture frames - they seemed simple yet clever. And it's something I could definitely utilize in my bathroom, so I set out to get the supplies. And within 15 minutes I had these made. All you do is pop out the glass from the front of a picture frame and stretch lace across the opening (I used hot glue to adhere the lace to the inside edges of the picture frames).

I might even start making these as gifts... hmmm


P.S. Hobby Lobby has their frames 1/2 off this week if anyone is interested...

1 comment:

  1. Nee Nee- I made one of these, and I found that the hinged picture frames work much better b/c then it can stand up on its own! I used 2 5x7 frames that were hinged together. And, i used screen...lace is a much fancier choice. :)

    Sarah P

    ReplyDelete