Friday, June 13, 2008

Body for Life Cheesecake

Ok - a few years back I embarked upon Body for Life - and it WORKED. I did get burned out on it, and picked up my old (bad) habits again and in turn gained back the weight I lost. My fault though - nothing's going to work if you don't work at maintaining...

ANYWAYS - all of that to say that when I get back from Colorado (leaving on Saturday, returning on Sunday), I will be pushing forward with BFL once again. This week I decided to get a bit of it back into my routine and baked this BFL Cheesecake. It's not bad at all and has lots of protein in it thanks to cottage cheese and egg substitute...

First of all the picture (admit it - you would eat it based on looking at it - AND you would like it!)



And the recipe:

1 cup FF cottage cheese
1 cup egg substitute
12 oz FF cream cheese
3 TBSP Splenda (I use 6 TBSP based on reviews from others - and this is NOT Splenda for Baking, just normal Splenda)
1 TBSP Vanilla
1 RF Graham Cracker Crust

In a blender, mix the cottage cheese and egg substitute together - it will become smooth. Add in blocks of cream cheese a little at a time. Then add in the splenda and vanilla. Pour into the crust and bake at 350 for 35 minutes. Top with whatever your heart desires! I pureed strawberries so it would still be BFL friendly!

No comments:

Post a Comment