Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 3! (30 Day Challenge)

It's busy! I'm back just to share a few things I've found interesting lately...

- Janetha at Meal & Moves spoke at a small event the other day and shared her outline, resources and a small workout she created. I learned a few new things and thought you might too! You can find the post here!

- Found a new awesome blog that makes me happy... don't know why I wasn't following it already! It's called Confessions of a Cookbook Queen - check it out!

- Another blog that I found recently via Pinterest is mainly about easy, IMPRESSIVE hair styles! I love it - it's called The Small Things Blog. She made me really love the current length of my hair by giving me even more ideas!

Ok - that's enough for today... be back again tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I am going to have to check out that hair style blog! i am in such a rut!

    ReplyDelete