Sunday, December 6, 2009

Weekly What's Up

Whew... this week is going to be BUSY. BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!

Sunday: I wanted to go to church, but that didn't quite work out because I was working on a major project for work. :o(... I'll listen to the podcast this week though! I'm headed in to work at Taste of Texas for this afternoon and then on to the Young Life Committee Christmas Party. I do have to stop at the office first, but I hope I make it there for the white elephant gift exchange - it's usually pretty funny! Then home to work some more, and pack.

Monday: I have a 6:30 flight to Denver. Think about how early you have to leave your house to make a 6:30 flight. It ain't gonna be pretty. In Denver for the day for a few events for work. Stay through the night.

Tuesday: Up and at 'em in Denver. Hit the hotel gym. Fly home. Work at Taste that night.

Wednesday: Workout (HOPEFULLY!), Work, Work at Taste

Thursday: Workout, work, acoustic show with Wade Bowen, Sean McConnell, Adam Hood and Seth James. AMAZING!!! Can. Not. Wait. for this show!!

Friday: Work, workout, stop by Hammer's house for the Holiday Extravaganza Preview and then onto Big Texas North for the Wade Bowen show

Saturday: Workout, baking, drive to Austin for the Wunderball with Wade Bowen and Sean McConnell - another GREAT show!!

Just looking to survive this week and have a smile on my face at the end of it. With the shows that will wrap it up, I don't think there's any way that will be a problem...


Hope you all have a great week! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment